Friday 9 September 2011

What's it all about?

I'd always been a bit reluctant to start a blog without good reason. Some people can write amazing blogs about their everyday lives that are genuinely entertaining and absorbing, but I never felt I was capable of anything like that. I suppose the journalist in me has always been more comfortable writing about other people's stories than my own.

So basically I'll be trying to keep things as topical and newsworthy as possible. Over the past year as I've travelled on the train between Chelmsford and Liverpool Street, I've witnessed the steady transformation of the Olympic Park in Stratford. With the eyes of the world set to be on the area in just under a year's time, it promises to be an exciting time for the region. There are loads of stories to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment